Who we are
This Website is operated by MYNEXUS LIMITED and uses the brand names ESI, ESI Reports, Entrepreneur Skills Index, Frisk, Get Frisked, Startup Vitals, Investreneur, Join myNexus, and myNexus Platform. We are a business that combines people, data and technology to create tools that provide insight to help entrepreneurial ecosystem stakeholders be more successful. For more information see About Us.
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of a user's internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our website;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our users’ requirements; and
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partners more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable; and
- help us understand what information is useful to our website users.
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies—these allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards
- Persistent cookies—these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache
- Strictly necessary cookies—these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided.
We have enabled Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting features on the website to allow us to review information about users of the website, including identifiers such as location and audience characteristics. We may use this information to enable us to make decisions about what information to include on the website and how to present it.
- Functionality cookies—these cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
We will ask for your permission (consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where these are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested (eg to enable you to put items in your shopping basket and use our check-out process).
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us by post you can write to our registered office address JACTIN HOUSE, 24 HOOD STREET, MANCHESTER, M4 6WX.
Changes to this policy
This policy was published FEBRUARY 2022 and last updated JUNE 2022.
We may change this policy from time to time, when we do we will inform you via this page or via email if you were signed up to our mailing list.